At our Cork office (flexible)
Think Visual is changing the world of business by helping companies engage their stakeholders, both internal and external, in an entirely new way. Using the principles of design thinking, we use our proprietary tools to assist leaders getting the most out of their own thinking and gain clarity in communicating complex stories.
With an already impressive client list including companies like Microsoft, Google, Intel and Qualcomm, we are seeking for a highly-capable Administrator to join our Cork team. You will help to support the business and will play an important role in sustaining our positive culture and the business day to day operations.
You will be responsible for all accounts and administration duties. The candidate will have ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role. The role is part-time, with flexible working arrangements available.
- Accounts receivable and payable - managing incoming and outgoing invoices, including following up on overdue payments, managing different payment schedules and working with the accountant to ensure good cash flow in the business.
- Payroll - making twice monthly payments to suppliers and employees, and maintaining accurate records of all payments in line with legal requirements.
- General administration duties - ad hoc duties including coordinating calendars, ordering office supplies,liaising with printers and suppliers, as well as anything else required.
- HR administration - supporting the CEO with all HR needs, including recruiting, reviews and keeping track of holiday and sickness within the company.
- Time management - being able to prioritise and work with multiple project deadlines at any one time.
- Accounting Technician Qualification is desirable
- Fluent in use of Dropbox, Google Drive and equivalents
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Team orientated but self-driven and motivated.
- Multi-tasking ability with attention to detail.
- Demonstrative communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused, organised and responsible
- Pro-active attitude
Accounting Technician Qualification
Previous experience in creative agency or consultancy