Lead Creator of Opportunities
At our Cork office (flexible)
Think Visual is changing the world of business by helping companies engage their stakeholders, both internal and external, in an entirely new way. Using the principles of design thinking, we use our proprietary tools to assist leaders getting the most out of their own thinking and gain clarity in communicating complex stories.
With an already impressive client list including companies like Microsoft, Google, Intel and Qualcomm, we are now seeking to bring a passionate and engaging individual into our team who will help to spread the word of Think Visual even further. You will take a leading role in selling our unique creative consultancy services, building relationships with our existing and potential clients and helping to drive revenue as we strive to hit ambitious targets.
If you are an energetic and personable individual with proven sales experience then this could be the opportunity for you to make a real impact. We’re looking for an excellent listener and communicator who is focused and ambitious as we’re working in a fast-paced, challenging, start-up environment. A strategic thinker, you’ll thrive on working with a highly motivated team of creative thinkers.
Quickly learn the Think Visual ecosystem. This includes getting familiar with our services, unique methodologies, existing clients, partners and contractors, and immersing yourself in the creative world of visual thinking, visual mapping, design thinking and more.
Develop an innovative and implementable sales and marketing strategy with the CEO.
Research and identify target markets within Think Visual existing and potential.
Generating new business leads through leveraging existing networks and building new connections through diverse range of sales activities.
Pitch and proposal development to the level that match with their requirements.
Lead sales call and meetings, pulling the right people and resources to reach successful deals.
Develop independent relationships with our existing clients and building further business and referrals.
Collect and analyse data regarding lead generation, sales conversion and social media engagement to develop our understanding of our customers.
Build a close relationship with Think Visual business partners to support their access to Think Visual services.
Grow and sustain Think Visual’s online identity through content marketing on social media and monthly newsletters, SEO & SEM and PPC.
Once the deal is closed, be responsible to all client engagement, handing over project to the creative team, project roll-out and project reviews upon completion.
Deliver on monthly sales and marketing targets.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Superb communication skills and excellent proposal writing skills.
- Previous sales experience, preferably covering both the private and public sectors.
- Determination, grit and a hard-working, positive attitude.
- Organised, pays strong attention to detail and an ability to strictly adhere to processes when necessary.
- A willingness to experiment and try new things and to optimise activities to perfection.
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving, trying new angles and inventing processes as required to meet a goal.
- Ability to listen to customers, identify their needs and clearly communicate issues to the broader team to help us perfect our service offering.
- Comfortable taking on lots of responsibility and being held accountable for meeting ambitious targets.
- Excellent team player, comfortable working with a team of leaders.
- Visual thinker
- A doodler
- Previous experience in creative agency or consultancy