BRING IDEAS TO LIFE
A hands-on session focusing on the process and importance of creating clarity, as an individual, a team or an organisation. Throughout the day we explore what it means to ‘conceptualise’ i.e. to spark life and shape into abstract ideas and turn them into ‘something’, and, how different methodologies and exercises can support us in creating tangible (visual) artefacts.
- Introducing the concept of ‘Clarity’ and Think Visual’s approach to it i.e. why is this in the core of what we do?
- Having a personal experience of bringing an idea to life, the power it has, and the advantages
- Exploring the new learning through a few possible methodologies which can support a process of ‘conceptualisation’
- An understanding of Think Visual’s approach to ‘Clarity’ and why it is important
- Ability to apply 2-3 methodologies which can be used to translate ideas into tangible artefacts