A practical skill-development training course, aimed to ignite people’s natural aptitude to communicate with metaphors and channel that to a series of exercises where participants will explore how to translate abstract concepts into tangible artefacts.
8 - 20
- Introducing the concept of metaphors and the connection between metaphors, visualisation, and effective communication
- Exploring how metaphors could be applied and used in different contexts
- Applying the new learning of metaphors to a tangible task, one which involves bringing abstract concepts to life
- Having fun :)
- A renewed understanding and awareness of what metaphors are and how to use them
- An experience in using metaphors (and visualisation) to translate abstract concepts into tangible artefacts